[Dmba-c8-l] Fwd: Ctrl+S: Entrepreneurship

Andy Dong andy at cca.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:15:12 PDT 2017

On behalf of Parmis Taidy ...

Dear DMBA Students,

My name is Parmis Taidy and I am a third-year undergraduate Industrial
Design student at CCA. I am contacting you as a member of Ctrl+S. We host
events every semester, and this year it is centered around
entrepreneurship. We would like to share this event with the MBA program as
it is open to all majors and we think it would be of value to you.

There will be a panel and three guest speakers, Art Viger, Phnam Bagley,
and Shujan Bertrand who will be speaking on the topic as well as conducting
workshops afterward. The event will be held in the student lounge (former
arch) in the main building on Saturday, April 22. The panel will be from
1pm-3pm and the workshops from 3pm-5pm.

The event is free and you can register on our Eventbrite page:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ctrls-entrepreneurship-
tickets-33554320877?aff=eac2

Attached below is our poster with the information.

Thank you,
Parmis Taidy

--
Professor Andy Dong
Chair, MBA in Design Strategy

*Like us Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CCADMBA/>*
*Follow us @designmba*

*DMBA ranks among Top 10 Design Programs worldwide
<http://www.ranker.com/list/best-30-design-programs-in-the-world/college-info?var=12&utm_expid=16418821-253.BAWaw7_5T3qAVTf7EdWDtA.1&source=emshare>
(Ranker.com)*